Etableringslyftet helps you find a job or quickly start your education
Etableringslyftet provides you with language and cultural support during all our activities from day one until you find a job or until you start CSN- studies.
The majority of our participants study SFI at the same time as they participate at Etableringslyftet.
As a participant in Etableringslyftet you can get:
- Introduction and dialogue about the Swedish labor market, in your mother tongue, based on the employers' perspective and your cultural background.
- Ongoing job coaching in your native language, including support in job applications and job interviews.
- Language workshops to practice speaking swedish.
- Dialogue and introduction to different professions in your native language.
- Internship with the possibility of language and cultural support to create better understanding.
- Short internship with regular follow-ups with you and the employer. The goal of the internship is employment.
- Knowledge of interview techniques and social codes.
- Workshop on equality and gender roles in Sweden and your home country.
- Support with different Swedish authority contacts.